About Hooshmand Law Group
Hooshmand Law Group focuses on landlord tenant matters and complex class actions. For evictions we assist tenants in defending evictions from false owner move in (OMI) evictions, wrongful and retaliatory evictions and evictions dealing with illegal units. We also sue landlords to recover damages as a result of violations of law.
Hooshmand Law Group’s representative cases include:
• $2.9 million settlement for habitabilty conditions
• $1.5 million settlement for habitability conditions
• $670,000 judgment following jury verdict for wrongful eviction based on false owner move in
• Lawsuit vs. Landlord — on behalf of 80 + residents of apartment building affected by substandard conditions
• Lawsuit vs. Landlord – False Owner Move in (OMI) where landlord allegedly evicted tenants under false Owner Move in so that they can perform Short Term Rentals
• Marymount Gateway Apartments – Class Certification for conversion of Apartment Building in Pacifica
Have you been served with a 60-Day Notice of Termination of Tenancy for an Owner or Relative Move-In (“OMI”)?
Contact the Hooshmand Law Group to speak with an attorney for a free and confidential evaluation of your rights. Use our online submission form to upload the 60-Day Notice and we will contact you to discuss your case. According to NBC Bay Area, 1 in 4 Owner Move-In Evictions may be fraudulent. The Hooshmand Law Group recently obtained two significant jury verdicts in fraudulent Owner Move In and Relative Move In trials in San Francisco and we are actively working to protect tenants in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
- SF Examiner: Major victory against fraudulent eviction begs $460K question: Why isn’t SF preventing this?
- NBC Bay Area News: San Francisco Landlords May Have Wrongfully Evicted Hundreds of Tenants
|Eviction Defense Collaborative