In February 2020 Hooshmand Law Group won a jury trial resulting in a judgment of $1.1 Million against a landlord who violated the tenant harassment laws over 100 times. As part of the decision the trial court awarded over $680,000 in attorney fees to the tenants.
- $1.1 Million Jury Verdict for Landlord Harassment
- Why it is Important for a Tenant to hire a Trial Attorney
- HLG Wins Appeal for Tenant Wrongfully Evicted and Strengthens the Law in Favor of Tenants
- Four Ways San Francisco Landlords Take Advantage of Tenants by Mark Hooshmand
- Further Coverage of Hooshmand Law Group’s Lawsuit Against Owners and Operators of Illegal Units in Basement of Laundromat