Damage to Real Estate | Environmental Harms | Fire Damage
We help Californians recover for damage to real property including fire damage, structural damage, home damage and related damages. Since fires threaten California every year, and since businesses need to take all precautions to prevent fires, damage from fires can be compensated a number of ways.
Real estate is valuable and damage to real estate can result in significant damages.
Damages include the loss of the real property, the loss of personal property, including sentimental items, and related damages.
Please contact us if you have suffered any of the following:
- Damage to Real Estate through fire, water or other means
- Pollution through business operations
- Failure to Properly Remediate contamination
- Partnership Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud
We believe in protecting property rights. We will fight to help you recover for any damage to your property that you have suffered.
The law provides for many forms of recovery for damage to real estate including the loss of value, loss of money, remediation costs and related forms of relief. In some instances an order can be obtained to block future harm from occurring.
Why hire HLG?
- We have a proven track record
- We work harder and smarter
- We have the resources to win
- We are known in the community by defense attorneys and insurance companies
- On average, we recover more for our clients than other law firms
- Why it is Important for a Tenant to hire a Trial Attorney
- HLG Wins Appeal for Tenant Wrongfully Evicted and Strengthens the Law in Favor of Tenants
- Four Ways San Francisco Landlords Take Advantage of Tenants by Mark Hooshmand
- Further Coverage of Hooshmand Law Group’s Lawsuit Against Owners and Operators of Illegal Units in Basement of Laundromat
- Common Questions