Securities Litigation Attorney
Many times individuals and companies make representations about their businesses. These representations can affect stock prices. In certain situations these representations are either false or they fail to disclose all of the relevant information. When that happens, you may be able to recover for harm suffered based on the representation.
The Securities Act of 1933 is the federal law that requires that securities sold to the public be registered with the SEC and that complete information about the seller and the stock offering is made available to investors. The Securities Act of 1934 regulates the operation of stock exchanges and trading. One major responsibility of Securities lawyers is helping their clients navigate these complicated federal and state regulations.
Please contact us if you have suffered any of the following:
- Securities fraud
- Pump and dump schemes
- Withholding key information
Damages for securities fraud can easily reach into the millions of dollars in order to account for the loss of value.
If you have been harmed in connection with stocks or other investments please contact us.
Why hire HLG?
- We have a proven track record
- We work harder and smarter
- We have the resources to win
- We are known in the community by defense attorneys and insurance companies
- On average, we recover more for our clients than other law firms
- Why it is Important for a Tenant to hire a Trial Attorney
- HLG Wins Appeal for Tenant Wrongfully Evicted and Strengthens the Law in Favor of Tenants
- Four Ways San Francisco Landlords Take Advantage of Tenants by Mark Hooshmand
- Further Coverage of Hooshmand Law Group’s Lawsuit Against Owners and Operators of Illegal Units in Basement of Laundromat
- Common Questions